Lots of Goings On...
Today we are thankful for -
- open time steps and maxi fords,
- improvisational theater games of "What Are You Doing?" and Statue,
- the first attempt at a Czerny exercise followed by a recently memorized version of "Fur Elise" on the piano,
- pirouettes, leaps, chasses, pas de bourees
- a vocalization of "Jingle Bell Rock" with the addition of newly learned choreography,
- signing up students for our January and February student trips to NYC and as well as our April trip to Disney (104 more days!!)
- confirming hotel dates abroad for Electric Youth's upcoming Summer, 2017 tour
- grabbing a quick dinner between classes and rehearsals
We are thankful for all of these things, that are all happening right NOW, all at the same time, as we sit here at 38 Main. And the list goes on and on...
It is a busy place here at FSPA. And for that, we are thankful.